High temperatures have the ability to hold more water vapor. Most summer days around here when everyone is saying how humid it is the temps are in...
Glad I got 6 gallons when I did. Went through the first gallon this week
Just a tad warm
My pool is 38,000 gallons. I run it 8 hours a day 8am-4pm. Best results are to run it during the day. If you’re worried about saving on...
Working simultaneously on an oak and a mixed pile. Kind of fee like it’s a race right now as to what pile will hit 105’ first. Have plenty of...
I had to “use website” that was deemed unsafe then it let me in with no issues. May be a while till everyone else figures out how to get back in
Just as posted. What’s going on and is it safe?
Just rest it on another pallet to keep from freezing to the ground
Tailgate of the f250 went up about 8” once I unloaded it this morning. Glad I don’t have a 150 in times like this
Their standard boxes are 6 gallons I believe
Didn’t take any pics today but I did put in 7 hours saw and tractor time (moving logs around). It was a warm one but not bad considering the dew...
A 1/4 of a pig doesn’t yield a ton of meat.
$3.50 a pound for farm raised is great. I grow my own meat and wouldn’t think of selling chicken for less than $6 a pound - which around here is...
How close do the pinpoint the metal in a log?
Yes, I just swap out chains and or saws. Most days I have two saws out there to cut with depending on log size
I believe it’s chesnutt oak. All I cut today was oak, a mixture of this, some white, and red
Got a call from a guy I scrounged a pickup load of oak from last Monday. The tree guys finished up today and he had more oak sitting at the curb....
Not more beech but this all rolled in since the beech day. A ton of oak, some ash, honey locust, and a touch of silver maple
I get most of my wood from tree services so it’s yard wood which we all know can be full of metal. I guess I get lucky more times than not but...
Picked up my 6 gallons today. $51 and change after tax