damm good score. I’m jealous!
Thanks How low is the temperature when it freezes? Zero and below are ideal for long term storage
I made this. He doesn’t run a saw yet but can do most other firewood related things. In this picture, he’s splitting g his firewood he sells in...
Lol
I have way more at this point than I normally do
Gotta love a hard working kid especially these days. Love to see him outside doing something productive instead of sitting inside on an electronic
I would disagree. I’ve put over 1500 cords through my iron and oak non adjustable 4 way and I know for a fact it’s way faster than a single wedge...
With the right size rounds, you can makes tons of squares and rectangles with a 4 way.
So I thought things have been progressing slowly the last two weeks but after measuring my piles, I estimate to have 160 cords cut and split so...
Red maple I believe
Fay gave me 2.9” of rain and lots of places just to my south got 5”-7” yesterday.
Looking good!
They will taste amazing and you will do them again! I do 2 batches a year which gets us through mist of the year
What was their weight dressed out? I’ve never weighed them until they’ve been cleaned
Holly is white inside
Hoping for a full and speedy recovery!
Debone the hams, partially freeze them and run them through a deli slicer. Best cheesesteaks ever!
And now today is my daughters bday. We are 7/6, 7/7, and 7/8 for birthdays
It is my sons 9th birthday today so I hung around the house until he got up and opened his presents. Didn’t start cutting until close to 9. Put...
Nice looking logs. Not much that’s big. Tune for some serious saw time! How many cords of logs you figure you have there?