Not that particular brand but I have a few dri fit shirts and they end up the same way but do dry out much faster
Half a gallon so far. Just wrung my shirt out. Probably got 1/4-1/2 a cup out! Was planning on going till noon. Probably have to re-evaluate...
8am and I can already wring the sweat out of my shirt! It’s sticking to me like I just got out of the pool.
Ugh those big ones are work!
Not enough to worry about
There is a lot of variation in what is considered ideal but most readings I’ve come across is that 38-42 range and we’ve always aimed for that...
It was fantastic!
But with aging beef, 38-42 degrees is optimal for aging. What temps are you suggesting for other meats?
This is our 10th summer in this house and I’ve only had 2 years where the pool didn’t hit at least 90. The highest was 94 for my now 9 yo 1st...
What do you mean by “ feel safe up to 30” on the splitter”? Do you have to lift these on to your splitter?
It dried that much already AND there is a lot of summer left!
I’ve heard of aging venison and beef but do the same principles apply to those other meats? If so, I may give it a try
I’m not seeing gum...red maple I believe
What meats are you aging?
75 is freezing for a pool! I really like 80-85 but right now the pool is 89. It’s not as refreshing but it gets the job done. Plus, it saves me...
Not bad. I will be back at cutting in the morning
I took a dip in the pool once I got home but I still have the sweet smell of fresh cut cherry on my hands
I’ve spent the last 6 days in Mexico at an ocean resort with the family. It felt good to take a break but it also felt good to get back to the...
Got some more beech dropped off today along with some sugar maple.
Not trying to be the bearer of bad news but if you’re looking for long term storage, 8-12 months or longer, those temps are not ideal