Haha!
I only run it with 2 guys. Seems kind of pointless to run alone. Haha
That’s what I do or sometime quarter them but it eats up time
I’ve had this Iron & Oak 22 ton with 4 way for 12 years now and have put at least 1500 cords through it. As time has gone by, the post the...
I have a tw6 with log lift but it’s only rated for 500 pounds, which these exceed.
Haha ok ya got me there!
I have dealt with about 8-10 cords worth of them so far this year...they take longer than smaller wood. Time is money when you sell.
Fortunately, I don’t suffer from that problem
Another day that feels humid with a relatively high dew point (68) and lower humidity than most would expect.
I know many of you in here like the big rounds. I am not one of them. Had these bigguns dropped off yesterday. That’s a 24” bar on an echo 8000...
Been going strong every day since Saturday, putting in 5-6 hours each day with this heat. The current oak pile is up to 85’ long and the mixed is...
Great place!
Exactly! It feels humid because it’s so damm hot out but the air is much drier than we realize on most of those hot days
And good for drying wood
Cutting and splitting wood 6 days a week
Unfortunately, common sense isn’t so common.
Check out humidity levels in the middle of those hot days. You’d be surprised just how many “humid” days when it’s that hot are below 50%. I was...
But that’s my point. It may feel humid because hot air can hold a lot of water when in reality, many afternoons in the summer the relative...
Since the topic of which season is best for seasoning wood comes up often, I decided to follow the humidity the last few days. The humidity the...
If you include refueling the tractor plus saws and watering moms flowers, I did make it till noon. Drank a gallon and a half of liquids in 5.5...