Yes this is the small one. Had another kid who was going to put 3.5 hours on it after helper #1 was done. That’s how it goes sometimes
I had one of my helpers splitting this morning and he comes over to me while I’m cutting and says something is wrong with the splitter. Motor runs...
Got this oak pile done finally. 100’ long. Just have to finish the mixed pile next to it.
Yes. When you get the water the right temperature, I can have a fully cleaned chicken in under a minute. 3 of us can do 50 chickens in 3.5 hours
Curious what they weigh
Right on! Smaller is faster and you don’t exhaust yourself as much.
This one made me laugh
Yeah when those big boys finally break apart they can be a real b*tch to try and catch. That’s why even though I don’t like to, I will noodle them...
Mine are meeting the same fate next friday
I’ve had these Bose sound blockers for years. They used to have a wire but this spring my wife got this wireless attachment. Battery lasts all day...
Nice score!
Under 30” no, go over that and now I get concerned
Go to my thread “guess the weight game” from back in April. This 16” long 27” diameter red oak weighed 389 pounds
16”
Well it would be the day after Labor Day but who knows
This oak pile will be finished tomorrow once I get these big ugly pieces split down to burning size. I have the small splitter currently working...
That spacer slid down the post and sat flat before the post got bent over time. I have spacers of different sizes so I can control the size of...
Busted my butt getting these into half moon pieces small enough the log lift can handle. Ran two tanks of gas through the saw cutting 17 pieces...
Nice working table!
Quicker to just deal with them as they come