If you told me it wasn’t humid out yesterday, I may have punched you in the face but the data doesn’t lie.
I find that to be true for the trunk but not limb wood. Limb wood always feels lighter to me.
This was at quitting time yesterday
Back up and running
The cherry I was working on today. Only about 1-1.5 cords left
First issue in almost 12 years
180?
As long as you’re happy that’s all that matters. I’m sure they will be delicious!
Wait, something seems off here. Are these the jumbo broilers? They should average close to 7 pounds each at that age.
How many weeks old were they?
Looks nice and neat
Did you debone it all? That’s just over 3 pounds a bird...
Some elevated shots of my wood piles and logs. In the second pic you can see 3 separate windrow piles all right around 100’ long
Bark does look like oak but I’ve never seen end grain on any oak look like that. I see tiny fiber tears which I never see on oak. Also don’t see...
Lol
Almost ready
Just tell her you’re checking out some guys wood on the Internet!
Oh heck yeah. Working on a cherry pile (maybe 5-6 cords) and started another oak as well. I’m not stopping until Labor Day
I cut in weather similar to that 8 out of the last 9 days. Just drink lots and lots of fluids even when you don’t feel thirsty. As long as you...
The biggest issue is seeing who has the right size one around here.