5 people, 68 chickens, 3.5 hours. Will weigh and prepare for freezer tonight
Glad I took the day off and went “down the shore” as we call it in Jersey.
I like to know where my bait and tackle are at all times!
This will dry the wood. Almost desert like
Got a ton of oak cut the last few days.
I live in south Jersey but local news stations are Philly. The record for 90+ degree days for the month of July is 21. Today made it 20 so far...
Nice work!
Too cold for swimming
That’s not bad at all, especially considering you know what you’re eating and the quality is unsurpassable
Just curious if you kept track of costs and figured a per pound price? I always do for the jumbo cross but have been wondering if other varieties...
80 degrees is awesome!
With this heat, full sun, and that wind in the bed of your truck, you can burn that in 3-4 months
Sorry but you should have left it out in the sun and natural wind. Would be curious to see how your fan works. Best of luck.
Let er rip!
That’s a wrap on the cherry. 5.5-6 cords
It’s not of me but it’s a picture from on top of one of the piles
But 33% humidity is
When I’m cutting it’s full sun. When splitting I try to set the umbrellas up
Haha.
Well that’s a game changer