It’s about 5.5-6 cords
Every time I am near my cherry pile I get caught up looking at the beautiful red wood. But on a day like today with the bright blue sky, it seems...
The newest oak pile is coming along nicely. There have been a lot of 20”-26” diameter logs so lots of barkless splits. Adding to the mixed pile...
Find people with small stoves. They exist but there aren’t too many. I usually have no problem selling my short cutoffs
1.2” of rain halfway between Philly and AC. Got power back at 10 last night. Still a ton of people around here without
Got power back at 10 last night. Saw on the news this morning there’s still 1 million plus without power in Jersey
Trees and wires down all over in my area. Got stronger winds from this than Hurricane Sandy. Now power since 11:30 this morning. Half way between...
More wind from this than hurricane Sandy here in the heart of south Jersey. One big limb down in my yard. Been without power since around 11:30...
Got some work done yesterday on the bench project.
Didn’t even look at the house to be honest. Haha
I remember when my son had a saw like that. We had a small tree come down at home and he couldn’t wait to help me cut it up. After about 30...
You nailed it. I would kill for 81 and cloudy right now because something like 18 out of the last 21 days have been 90+ with blasting sun. It...
Not sure how long it was on the ground but sweet gum does have a small window of when it splits somewhat decent. Maybe you hit that time window?
So the project is t anything exciting but I just built a fire pit and I want to make a rustic bench to go along with it. The locust will be for...
He is and yes that’s his new house.
Here’s the weight of each chicken. A little smaller than I had hoped but the price of $1.89 per pound is pretty good so I’m happy. This was done...
Those calculators give a ball park range but can still be off by quite a bit. According to that, my 27” diameter 16” long log should have weighed...
Nope. No thanks. Takes to long to process. I also think the log calculator is off. I had a 42” oak cut to 16” in length that was 740 pounds....
So I went to my main log supplier (tree service) because I needed one locust log for a project. This guy has no shortage of wood! Must be 400+...
My favorite wood to process because of the smell. If they bottled it up and sold it as perfume, I cant be held responsible for what I may do!