I have to ask you about the step ladder. Is the oven elevated up to a deck? What did you clad the outside with? My buddy is looking for ideas.
Awesome. Food and fire.
You are definitely missed here BrianK. I hope you get well.
It looks very unsettled the next few days Larry. We had .50" yesterday. It was nice, but not nearly enough. Trees are dropping shriveled leaves...
I'll be looking forward to see what you have going on there. Post some pictures when you can. A friend of mine is supposed to start an outdoor...
Those pieces would make nice handles for old hatchet heads or trade axes.
Do you have a picture of this heater? I believe NR 6 was a casting number for a factory. I have a Jotul Krumkake maker with that number cast...
It has been so dry around here, I haven't used it all summer. We are down almost 8 inches of rain. Once the fall rolls around, it will get heavy...
Ha, glad you said it. I wasn't going there.:rofl: :lol:
I predict that Shawn's milled lumber stockpile may be put to use before long.
Hahaha. Those pups are great!
We had friends over last evening and planned for eight pizzas. I got the oven rolling on white cedar splits and added sugar maple. [ATTACH] For...
Back on track. [ATTACH]