Sure. Skunks don't climb grape arbors. I had two help wipe out my grape crop this year. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I use it here. Up through the skylight and onto the roof. Only on days where a brisk northwest wind blows any soot away from me. It is a great...
I'd make a nice hearth box for the mantle to store firestarters and a lighter in it. I'd also grab a few old hatchet or trade axe heads and fit...
Mojito muddlers, french rolling pins, spurtles, krumkake cone forms, picture frames, mantle clocks. I might have mentioned some of these in...
I can ship you two raccoons that will let you know the exact peak of ripeness.
NH mountain man and Well Seasoned , do you know how the streams are up in the notches this week? We will be up there hiking a few days and I am...
With the drought in our region, I have not run the oven all summer. We have had a little rain recently to wet the yard down. Time to catch up....
That is a great way to contemplate the move. I checked out your thread on the stove. Engine lift? Plywood ramps? electric winch on a trailer?...
Right. Like braising them to cook and finish off with bbq sauce outside of it. The cornbread normally takes just over 20 minutes to cook in an...
I had two small racks of ribs to cook. I made a up a rub and fired the oven up. White cedar to start it and on to small sugar maple and oak...
Looks like the folks in the back there are "hanging out". :eek: :rofl: :lol:
And I thought squirrels and birds were my problem with the grapes. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] :picard:
So are these decks removable if you want to cook on the stove top?
I'd like to have a hardware store around here that sells pies and cookies.
Amazing food going on here. Tonight is sirloin teriyaki tips with sautéed mushroom and onions. A little beef broth in the pan to prevent the...
I am almost at a loss for words. I am very glad that you are pulling through this and I hope you have a steady recovery. God bless you and your...
I am admitting defeat on the grapes this year. It was looking forward to an excellent crop for jelly again. I pruned the vines back in the...
This stack is alongside the house. I bet I could split oak in the spring and have it ready by fall at these temps. Maybe an experiment for next...
I was too today since I am on vacation now.
:yes: