Maybe it was pulled behind a tractor to level out dirt.
Great memories on that footstool. I made this iron a few years ago. I need a big steak and a hot oak fire to mark it.:drool: [ATTACH]
Here is the wood box I use. I made it from an old oak bureau and the side plate of my dads old Jotul 602. It holds a tote bag of splits and bits...
I'd definitely pack some calzones and bring them. Great pics Dave. I hope the bears leave you all well enough alone tonight.
Awesome pics all around. Amazing views above the tree line. I really wish I was part of that today with you guys. Let's just say my pic of...
Reminds me of the MASH episode when Colonel Potter's wife, Mildred saved up money to pay off the mortgage and sent the note over to him.
Now we are losing daylight, I find myself in the shop in the evenings picking up small projects that I somehow lost interest on. It bothers me to...
I think I would be up for a hiking gtg. Fair warning, I believe you guys may be a little more advanced hikers than myself.
Great picture Chief. The picture of the Hampton in the kitchen does not get old either.
No GIBIR there... :emb:
The little pond is across from the Willey House historic site, down rt. 302 a little south in the notch. It is the Saco, just wider here. The...
Interesting. That summit view Brian posted, the area in the middle of the valley floor is where we were yesterday and took this picture. [ATTACH]...
Here is a nice scramble at Ripley Falls in 2014. A nice in and out hike. [ATTACH] Lonesome Lake trail from the Lafayette campground from last...
I like that scramble up the trail. Gotta get all mountain goat to get up that one. We had a rooty one at Kinsman falls. It keeps you focused...
We were in Crawford Notch yesterday. We almost went up Mt. Willard, but the hikes from Wed and Thurs did us in. It is beautiful there. I miss it...
A few more pictures from the White Mountains of NH. The dismal pool. [ATTACH] Sliver Cascade [ATTACH] Crawford Notch looking north....
Anyone remember this one from the 1970's? [MEDIA] Some people just don't respect property, public ot private.
I have been looking forward to this for months.
Aww. Congratulations. Much better than a chainsaw or splitter.
Enjoying a little r & r up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We are doing a few day hikes along a a few rivers. It has been a long, hot...