That oval skillet would make some nice fajitas.:drool:
Ah, giving the legs a rest I see. It should be excellent in a few weeks with the turning leaves and crisp air. We almost rented an ATV out of...
Buying your wife her own stove put you there Chief.:yes: You hit a rough patch in your life with your accident. Your honesty and openess...
Two quick comments to add: The restaurant had live edge pieces for trim at the top of the booths and the bark had broken or was picked off....
I will help quite a bit. I was forging small rivets for projects. These will help finished pieces look cleaner and there is quite a variety of...
It sounds like a great opportunity with your milling and woodworking background. We were at a restaurant in N.H. two weeks ago that had milled...
I see no problem there. :yes: Yes, yes I do.
No doubt clem. There is some resurgence of skills out there. Reality shows are contributing to thus bringing the lost arts back around. We have...
Thanks again Dave. This is getting addicting. That skillet will hold a lot of chicken stew this fall or a roasted chicken with vegetables...
Nice pick today at an estate sale. All the big tools were sold. I managed to find a cast iron pan in the basement in a box. The metal box of...
I had a good pick this morning at an estate sale. There was a bunch of cardboard boxes on a shelf in the basement. Everyone passed over it. I...
Geese are now moving. In the evenings flocks are just above the tree tops heading to the local reservoir for the night.
Wicked shahp catch Dave. The heat got me today.:emb:
Probably for people looking for chemical and oil free pallets. I look out the window across the street from work and bam. :makeitrain" [ATTACH]
Maybe enough of a demand from the diy/up-cycle markets looking for clean pallets?
20 mph is fine. Any faster then your vehicle slowly self-destructs from the potholes...
In MA the state bird is the middle finger...:headbang:
I have not. I will check it out if I am up that way. I did go to the Ward Museum in Maryland which has an amazing collection. The Ward Museum of...
I am 2 for 2 on unfinished workbench projects. I started carving this semi-palmated plover back in 1996. The original beak was cross-grained and...
Nice size cooking dome ya got there. Those pies look tasty.