I did some reading on them and they have really made some nice improvements over the past few years. Veteran owned company, made in America!
I'll be grabbing some cast muffin pans to make Tourtiere and chicken pies this fall. I'll freeze some to take out ice fishing and heat them on the...
Thank you Dave, that is very good of you. I have two #3's and a #5, so I think I may be set. I may be getting an even smaller one than a #3. I'm...
I did a quick search and the tiny house sites and blogs have a lot of good info. A few are quite spendy though.
Tightened up when the lumber dried out.
Sounds good. I used some rough cut pine for some walls in my shop area that was supposed to be pretty dry. I put them up and a few weeks later I...
Here is a good thread with a bit of information. May be a little above your price range though. It sounds like a good project. There must be...
Any concerns of the wood warping/ shrinking when the barn gets built? How much long will it sit before being put to use?
I went jenga stacking on the wood blocks. The trash barrel idea does not nearly hold what this cube does. This source takes pressure off the...
I don't like when plumbers putty is used on disposers instead of an o-ring at the cup. The putty vibrates out, and the "sink juice" runs down all...
That does look fantastic.
That skillet is on my radar now along with a muffin pan.
Riding in the back of pickup trucks.
I stopped in at the local farm stand today. I picked up some corn and green beans to go with grilled brats tonight. [ATTACH] We are in an...
The steel beam may have held a chain with a suspended pump or impeller hose to move water somewhere else. I'd dig it all out, line it with field...
I have used very fine powdery dirt. Rub some on lightly with a rag, light sand the high spots after. No edge tools after that. It may show any...
Take it easy Jack. I hope you recover quickly. I started the free BTU grab at the pallet place near work. I'll grab some every few days and...
Nice little mock up of the bench you made there. Any thoughts on renting a rectangular floor sander to surface the slabs? Lay the planks out...
Maybe an old spring house or milkhouse? Any old wood laying around from a structure?
I've kept this post in the back of my mind since Larry mentioned it. I found a nightshade plant this morning growing in the hedges out front. No...