Do you want to contain the debris in a box, or do you want it to be open?
We are back out again tonight. I'm going to grab a book and read. [ATTACH]
That is a wave too. I use it everyday.
There it is...:yes:
Channel your inner hoarder... [ATTACH]
Trees are stressed now. Power companies are reporting many are weakened from lack of rain. I wonder if even a minor wind event will cause problems.
The casserole was 207 Calories per serving. It is just eggs, bread, 2% milk, sugar and a little butter smeared in the pan. - The gravy was 15 cal...
I woke up to 55 degrees and had my first cup of coffee. It is a perfect morning for making breakfast in the oven. I grabbed some small branches...
It is just about that time of year. I'm ready for it.
I had the other pan upside down over it. We had some escapees though.
Some popcorn in the cast iron pan on the little 502 this evening with the family. The lantern is running nice and bright. I need to forge some...
I've really enjoyed this thread and all the updates. My 200a aka "the fireball" has been bothering me to no end that I could not get it to work...
I just acquired this National Pressure canner, circa 1920-ish. I watched some videos on restoring it and replacing the pressure gauge and jiggler...
A slight luxury for me was getting a gas ice auger. Pure misery when the blades are a bit dull on a hand auger and the ice is a bit thick.
I had to get my jaw worked on tonight in a friend's shop. A few screws and a new steel plate and it all lined up and closes tightly once again....
Man, you are quite the enabler! I may go back and grab the unmarked Wagners and the Griswold then.
This will save you some time. [ATTACH]
I grabbed this from a re-store today. I believe it is a rail spike driver. I don't think the handle is original. It is about 24" long. Nice...
I stopped in to the scrap yard today. Nothing really great for pans. A few unmarked Wagners, a few Lodges, a bunch of Korea pans and one I...
I've met many masons in my field over the years and they have handshakes of iron. I met one that would pick up a cement block in his left hand,...