I seem to remember Lukem had a pickup truck load of apples last year. I tried out the old pressure canner today. It is not much but this canner...
Tedious, but clean work. Looking good.:yes:
It looks like a coal stove. Is the round knob on the lower door is an intake? The other knob next to the name plate looks to be the handle for a...
Shed or not, that is a really nice spot. Looks like another mouth to feed this winter. Does Buddy get a bed out there?
Excellent. If anyone has a chance to watch "Arlington: Field of Honor", please do so. I believe there are videos on Youtube and the...
They are a lot less expensive than that. I just checked HD website and they start about $25.00. Is the wall an open bay? I'd use some conduit...
You got it. Let us know what you end up with.
I've put a bunch of them up. If it is a finished wall, use a stud finder and use lags or decent screws to bolt it in the center of the wall stud....
I'll throw my .02 in here. These are just observations of what I have researched. I think a small business name depends on your market. Easy...
Unfinished bench project #3. This was started back in 1995 and it developed a crack in the front. It sat on a shelf since. I decided tonight it...
That is a lot of material to take out with a dado. Old school chisel is good. I've made jigs out of 1/4" plywood with a small hole drilled for...
Excellent work. That stone would make a real nice base for your oven. I'll be looking forward to that project.
Looking good. Cutting the waste from those notches is where a radial arm saw can shine. Joinery is quite a precise skill. Are you pegging the...
It is stout and well made. I pressurized it to 10lbs, good mechanical seal.
If you have a wood door jamb, this works well: Frost King 1-1/2 in. x 17 ft. White Primed Wood and White Thermo Plastic Door Set WV21PR at The...
We were visiting friends today and I mentioned using the camp stove and lantern. Out comes this nice 530 camp stove. It is the civilian model of...
Saw this today for the tourist market.:picard: [ATTACH]
Great project going on there. Nice that you have the ability, materials and most of the tools needed to do this. Are you using any mechanical...
The local FD is busy tonight. 1 chimney fire and another call was for a fireplace backing smoke into the house. It's 64 degrees here. Tis the...
I'd like to meet the guy who could swing it one handed. Then again, I'd rather not.