[ATTACH]
Looking real nice. Any details going into the stretcher between the legs?
Right the severe storms event a few days ago fizzled out to just a few drops.
Wow 16" ? Some scattered rain predicted for Sunday into Monday. There are 3 tropical storms out in circulation, a fourth is forming. Maybe we'll...
"Fra-gil-e", the pipe must be Italian.
20+ days of 90 degree weather this summer in N.E., It is nice to have some cooler weather. We are down around 9" of rain. There is talk of mid...
They are amazingly silent in flight. Almost ghost-like.
Shoveling ice dams off the roof in Feb 2015. [ATTACH]
unclefess, does he have a stopper on the left for uniform cuts. That is a nice rig.
A dad picks one up for a camping trip and cooks the family a huge breakfast in a cast iron pan. Worth $13? Yep. Novelty has a market.
Wow. That is a really nice restoration.
I really would like a larger one. There is some good information on the net about removing the petcock and adding the stem and weight. I read a...
I wonder if the glass on that original? Some older stoves used isinglass (mica) which would really would have increased the coolness factor.
We ended up with .25" from that line Larry. The humidity is supposed to drop overnight. It was 92 here on Friday.
We will never forget. That was the highest levels of patriotism in this country I have ever seen in my lifetime. May the memories of that tragic...
You got it. What height and length of the lettering are you looking for?
That is misery right there cutting sheet steel with those tight curves. Pete, if you make a go of this I think I would be able to forge up a...
I saw this on CL tonight and though of this thread. I don't know the dimensions. [ATTACH]
Nice pictures. That should be a great ride during foliage season.
Nice radius on the feet.