I got this one today. A Brown and Sharpe caliper. Anyone why this is doubled? [ATTACH]
The plastic one is fine, it will last many years. I'm just curious why the brass replacement one is a smaller diameter.
My crabapple source has no apples either. No drops, nothing. I want to make jelly again, so I will need to find a few trees locally. I am down...
That replacement does not look like it would work. You need the ears to fit in the valve body by the retainer clip so it does not spin.
You can replace the black pads and o rings and keep the stem unless it is all pooched. If it is not a genuine Moen, the quality and fit may not...
Nice find. "Oil sheen" can be from iron bacteria. Early bog iron pieces were located by looking for it. Pretty common to see the rainbow slick...
Your future foliage views should be pretty nice when done. Keep at it.
The depth of the grain really pops with the finish. Excellent work.
That was some of the information I read. It could start right at the meat slicer. Hard to get around it sometimes.
So last week my cold cuts for lunch started getting slimey after a few days of purchasing them. I did some reading on the net about how it could...
Right. Conversation and a beverage around a firepit!
I was going to go on a rant but decided not to. Slightly dangerous hobbies is my outlet.
I usually sautee the pepper and onions and grill the brats and put it in rolls. I didn't have rolls tonight, so this went over rice pilaf.
Brat kabobs over oak. [ATTACH]
Too bad it is taking additional time, but putting up quality work takes time. Would corrugated fasteners help prevent further movement?
I have a feeling from just what I am seeing, that this build is going to be pretty impressive. Nice fab work.
I know how much you like outdoor cooking, you'll really enjoy it. I have a new cooking recipe to make this weekend to celebrate some cool fall...
He will be in good hands in Boston Dennis. There are excellent surgeons at Children's. Prayers to him and your family.
I believe the height has to do with comfort and the arch in your back.
I have these boots. The heel does take a little getting used to. They are comfortabe, but not for walking too long on hard surfaces. I like...