Maybe AB was trying to capitalize on some of that success what with the lil stunt they pulled here a year or so ago...:whistle:
That's what people forget about carbs...its not just the fuel passages that have to be open...its the air passages too. Same with...
X2!
Supposedly there is one here in town...but I've never been close enough to tell for sure...it looks really nice.
X2...not on the interstate, but the rest of it, X2! :startled: Have had more than one person come through road barricades too...one a few years...
Looks like plenty of people did not! :eek: :makeitrain"
Geez nice stretch of road...where's all the potholes?! That's definitely not a pic from NEO...unless it's about September, and the road was just...
Flyer in the local bargain hunter paper...
Just emotional support dogs...right?! ;) :thumbs:
Not legally...but I'm sure some hilljack somewhere...
I'd be temped to just go with a 6" insulated flex liner, as the vast majority of stoves use 6"...unless you think that a Princess would not do,...
For those near a Menards...I see they have the FVP bar oil on sale (starting March 14, through the 24th) for $7.99/gall, after sale...
Building a water wheel powered sawmill? :whistle:
I saved the one above that! Buy Bush's baked beans, earn free gas...PFFT! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
In general an insulated SS flue will draft better than a clay flue...and round better than square (a round flue tends to stay cleaner too...the...
That's a real good one! :thumbs:
You know how they do, just hitch a ride, unpermitted! :hair: