Cats woulda ate 'im... KFR...o_O
:startled: :rofl: :lol: The other night I loaded up the rest of the cherry tree that I had cut up at work some months back...got that split n...
I bet carrying those big heavy wet oak splits has more to do with it than anything...I know it fires mine up if I'm splitting/handling a lot,...
Building sideboards for it too, I assume?
You cross pollinate your firewood?! Dude, that's next level right there! ;)
:rofl: :lol: :startled:No! :hair:
Oh wow, I worked with an old guy that used to say "my forgetter just keeps workin betterer and betterer"...he was kind of an ornery ole coot, I...
Forever...when I first started out with a stove I didn't have much wood to burn so I bought some blocks like this from a mill and I quickly found...
X2...it gets 130-140* in the attic in the summertime...
So chlorine basically...if used heavily around plants, that'll be the end of them...but if you do use this, do it on a sunny day, sunlight knocks...
X3! :handshake:
Supposedly there was something capable of a tornado went just right directly north of us, but it barely blew here as far as I know...looks like...
They get their splitter fixed up then?
There was a warning here until 9:30, storm line went just north of us...sounds like minimal damage, other than one spot where it looks like there...
X2 on that...those hooks, and hookeroons changed firewood handling for me...I can handle 2 fairly large rounds if I have one on each side...but...
It's pretty brown here too (not as much as some "winters" though!) but its starting to green up/grass is growin already...some spots might need...
Yes and no...the throttle plate is not wide open, but the throttle control lever is, so that's why the common reference...I bet if I say "what's...
Funny thing is about 2 hours ago I heard on the radio news that someone has proposed a bill or something that would make "USA" labeled meats truly...
Yeah, I can see why it went the way of the dodo bird...
Whew, I had confidence someone would figure it out...but was startin to get worried though! I guess these were a thing years ago... [IMG]