Yeah, feeling pretty good...little sore maybe...and I post plenty of pics, just not always in the 3 threads that you frequent :p
I run it until it needs to be sharpened...IMO nothing lasts longer than the edge of a new out of the box Stihl chain, as long as it doesn't cut...
Old coworker texts me saying he was going to Fla. for a few weeks, and there's a bunch of ash logs/limbs laying by his driveway that he wouldn't...
Aww maaan, saw chips in the boots is the worst! :hair:
Well, poo...
I'm confused...so kiddo has this phone, and everything has been fine, or she figured out how to bypass everything right away? Pay by the minute...
We have a trailer at work with a genny on board...the whole rig can be parked in one place with truck flashers on/engine off for quite some time...
I was gonna state the same thing as I have before, but since you linked one of the threads that I commented in, I'll just leave this here. New...
Yup, wife is always asking me what I did to my shins...often I'm not even aware of anything until she mentions it, its just another "boo boo" to...
Probably the Tapatalk...I think that app has had issues for quite a while now, many have stopped using it...just log in without using the...
Probably doesn't have the amps/watts needed?
It shouldn't be...have a lip/bur worn into it?
I dunno...I always thought Louisville (KY) was pretty bad...locals pronounce "Louvull"
Hmm...hafta look that one up...new word to me. Edit: Shipworm - Wikipedia Not other than people that get cutoffs from the mill before they are...
Yup. Nice log.
I hate a GFCI on a sump pump! Put a standard receptacle in there and save your money...99.9% there's nothing wrong with the pump, it'll run for 7...
A larger panel is not needed for shade, a larger panel will just give more output for larger batteries...and as a battery maintainer, you actually...
$100?
Welcome to MikeInMas buddy Truckaa ...is that pronounced "Truckah"?
Borrowed from T.Jeff Veal [IMG]