I find the same thing...doesn't really burn much, just kinda turns into coal (really hot coals though!) I have often wondered how it would do as...
A lil late, but happy Easter y'all! X2
:eek: I didn't even know that was a thing, eh?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
We have a Bacharach at work, seems to work well...
Meh, sounds like you won to me, just had to fight harder than you planned on. ;)
Hondabrite bike cleaner works really well to clean up skunky carbs...just spray n soak, the longer the better (but a few hours max) then wash it...
I'm not one to be an early adopter of new tech, but they have been around for quite a while now, and I've becomes a huge fan of our HPWH (heat...
X3...what part of Ohio 0rion ? I know southern Ohio is a good bit more temperate than northern...although northern hasnt had a hard winter in a...
One of those spring loaded punches works good for peening carb screws
What in the world is going on there?
[IMG] Some city slicker drew that one :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Yup, time to go shopping...
You might be surprised...they usually send someone out to just do a walkaround, take a few pics...they never schedule it, just show up, at least...
I used to think that too...apparently thats not the case though...I guess I need to ask my tax guy about that.
Boy, it really chaps my azz how companies will send you revised tax info 2 weeks from D day (April 15) I got burnt on this a few years ago by...
Those holes look like that because they were punched, not drilled...when you are that close to the edge with that big of a hole, it'll...
We are toward the southern edge of total eclipse...probably gonna take off work a lil early (have PTO to burn anyways) and head to the...
X2...I actually scrolled up to see what thread I was in yesterday :rofl: :lol:
It is...but not silent though, as there is still a whine from the pump...but if you think about it, you never hear the pump over the engine, so...
Horizontal, or vertical? There are a number of horizontal electric splitters out there (a bunch if you include the lil 4-6 ton machines) Product...