I haven't seen him in a few years, I got a couple years ahead on pellets. Good thing as I don't need to re-stack pellets it would take me days...
Nope.
Well I'd really like to watch USPS handle the over 220 lb genny package.
Eric at kinsmanstoves can tell you about parts for your Breckwell P-28 free standing stove. Kinsman Stoves & Brookfield Stoves - Pellet, Gas and...
Hey that's *zon speaking. I already have made feelings on this known to *zon.
Pete just copied this: Shipped with USPS Tracking ID LTxxxxxxxxUS Tuesday, November 21 Package has left seller facility and is in transit to...
So Steve is still running pallets of pellets around? Good for him.
I'll make x4.
Must be something new never saw it and I don't get to Hannafords often. ETA: Address: 256 Marginal St #32, East Boston, MA 02128 Closed today...
Well when you finally get those mortgages paid off you get the originals back with a discharge, the discharge papers are also filed showing what...
You remember those mortgage papers where you promised to pay through the nose for your electrically heated house, remember?
No from the deed registry, where your deed is recorded along with those mortgage papers you signed.
It is a great day when the discharge papers arrive from the registry.
Things just worked out for us in '99 I got my second buyout from the same major bank and we sold our rental house in another city. So we dumped...
I do all of my Amazon stuff via email so I have a copy of things. That way I can just forward stuff to various parties.
Maybe some hard cider might go down easier( fewer bubbles), and what did you do to get wrapped up in bandages? Did I miss a posting or so? The...
I have some Cinful Apple in the fridge along with some Smith and Forge. I have a 12 pack of Sammy's Winter Variety in the closet.
We went mortgage free in December of 1999.
If I hadn't disobeyed and refused that second doubling of my CCB dosage someone likely would have scrapped me off the floor by now.