Well you don't want my opinion on dtv.
Go the colonoscopy route.
They are on the list. They like a lot of places need a fairly long time to actually get one to your door I had the 5000 running gas only version...
You have my sympathy, unless you have known issues or a family history there are easier tests.
My old non-er Metoporol was $10.00 90 day supply. Now are you two talking about the extended release or regular crud. The regular stuff started...
There is a lot of mumbo jumbo out there I love the High Definition sunglasses.
Maybe I'll make it X3 seeing as I'm retired.
I don't think it was actually shipped, have already requested a refund through Amazon. So at this point the seller is in real deep dodo. I am 24...
Doggy did you have the controller taken care of on that E2?
LOL on the 4K content as near as I can tell there is zero OTA 4K content which leaves the video aps on your new TV and since my smart TV can't do...
It isn't branded any more generic just not as cheap as the tartrate.
It is cheaper than the boss pays for her inhaler.
$54.00 for 90 day supply.
At least you know where it is.
True but mine does at a higher copay, if it works I'll put up with it.
x4 and try to aim that leaf blower the right way.
Been there, done that, it sucks big time.
I didn't get a beer yesterday and likely I wont today, no drink during med changes, even when doses stay the same. Going to the ER version of...
They have light trucking that gets used for that as I understand things.
Not likely to ever make it here.