Manic are they?
You can keep it we have our own falling now.
Long trip for 4 bags IHP the wings on your vulture will fall off.
And here I sit warm and snug with just old MWP mixed hardwood pellets.
Well you should have just said that, bet she would have understood its meaning, sometimes one shouldn't dance around. I put a guy in personnel on...
You used the wrong accent when dealing with folks in Texas. They couldn't understand you and when they heard Wednesday, well now you know.
What she was really saying was tough sh*t Sherlock live with it, we'll get it to you when we feel like it.
Well we now have someone to plow us out.
Ler me help with the :dex:dexing :dex::dex::dex::doh::doh::handshake:
No sump pump, but a well pump, a boiler, whole house is led lights, freezer/refrigerator,electric stove, electric dryer,washer. The load center...
My genny will be in a heated garage when not in use.
When I have the new machine I'll likely get a 100 lb tank so I can get a full day out of it before changing tanks. I'm going for the dual fuel...
Which genny do you have? I had the 5000 running watts one full tank was to last 24hours at 50% load. The machine only had 15 minutes on it, I...
I hope you have a cover over your genny as they don't get along with rain or snow (well actually water) even if all weather.
You don't store portable gennies outside so by the time you use the device it is still warm now I put 5w stuff in my snow blower which I do leave...
ISTR 10w-30 is what champion recommends for thier gennies. BTW Amazon has made good on my charge, now I feel like going the TSC route. I wait...
Blast from the past: "Let it snow! By:Dean Martin Lyrics :) - YouTube"
Bricks can be useful as well.
A base ball from 15 feet can solve that problem really fast.
Sounds about right, UPS lost out to the USPS and life has sucked big time for all affected. Shippers included.