Now we won't really know for a couple of weeks as it depends on how Al ships his citrus. Last year it came via UPS and USPS the UPS was first and...
Well likely with *zon on their azzes there will be.
Mine is the same way, you'll get used to it.
Yeppers.
There were a lot of roads that my father and I hunted that are now two lanes and paved that were summer only single lane and dirt. There were...
Good ole single car width roads and long private driveways.
Got about 6", there are lots of paper roads in Maine they exist only on a map and are otherwise called trees. Now there are real paper roads some...
I had a large bowl of said ice cream. It was good.
Well I did try to warn you, I have a bookcase full of those kinds of books. There are years of Model Railroading magazines as well.
Time to go upstairs and have a snack. Maybe some mint chocolate chip ice cream.
That is spells for a rpg Role Playing Game.
Just pulled two out of the dens bookcase: Peter Calingaert's ASSEMBLERS, COMPILERS and PROGRAM TRANSLATION then there is R. G. Loeliger's Threaded...
Oh, I have plenty of books just not the kind most folks let alone bears normally have.
I don't remember any such chants but I'll check my books.
Not smackers, he got the 30,000th post in this thread.
The truth is now out he is cheap.
Hey Larry badbob is in the market for unwanted snow but for some reason he isn't jumping on the offers from us eastern wimps. I just don't...
I had 3 2+ feet snow storms here last snow season. Fun they were not our plow guy got himself stuck on the very first one. He felt like a fool....
Well I tried a hard cider yesterday evening I'll stick to noon times for a while longer. Just too whosey on the low readings I get in the evening.
You want ours too, I'm sure nobody on here minds if it is all out your way.