JT, Turd Baskets?
Check the proof of fire circuit. I don't have any manuals on this or my new downstairs system but you are describing what goes on if the proof...
Oh well live and learn,
Hey, how are things going up there in Millinocket.
You lost more than three my friend a lot more than three. More than 20% as understand things.
Got my candles in the windows and the tree is up but needs a bit of straightening. All sorts of small things around and yes the 4 year old is now...
They were calling for 4-7" for us, it is now 3-6" we will see where the rain snow line sets up.
Well I made a big mistoke this morning I got a pile of Christmas decorations out and the 4 year old is over.
Name it if you dare.
Let us get the order correct at least that is, a beer holder with attached hoist.
Not in the evening.
Now look who called out a mod?
And being the kind and polite folk we is we won't use them on here.
Badbob if that other site is hearthsomething forget posting or pming about this place.
The boss picked up mine because I mentioned it was on sale, during the summer it is rare if there aren't four flavors flavors in the freezer.
I'm going to have more of it after supper tonight.
Ya think?
Now I got a variety pack of Samuel Adams Winter and shoved 4 of them in the fridge yesterday evening thinking I'll try the Chocolate Bock as the...
Driveway is done and I have done my path to the back (front)porch.
Ok, you rat finks. Have your fun at the expense of the addle-pated old busted bear.