The place it is coming from has/had decent packing apes it should fit inside my over sized mail box.
Speaking of delivery and such my order from Texas is out for delivery a day early. Ya, the end of non led Christmas lights.
There is more than just free shipping with Prime I use it for content. Dumped cable TV years ago now.
So right there monkey, so right.
Part of why life is better after the cord cut.
Nope, too low. I was the second one in this thread.
Just so everyone knows we still put up our son's Frosty glow ball it now uses a led for its light source. It is 44 or so years old. We have a...
Last year I tossed a tree from Big Lots I got for close to zip after Christmas many years ago that would no longer stay together I have used other...
STB's problem was a fraudulent Seller Amazon approved even there is a page and so far they have a 100% negative rating and it ain't going to get...
Haven't done a thing I already know where I'll get it and my house is all setup for it. This place was built off grid using a genny wired from...
Well they have already backed things out of my smile account contribution and my rewards points and I haven't checked my Chase account yet.
So can I but why should I if someone else sort of has to.
Your count is off.
Well now I don't feel dizzy looking at my tree and it has its top and lights. It was a four section tree now using just three sections and the...
Dan, I'm sure Larry knows more than just a little about what end is up with his orders, most of the time things don't even come close to making...
I was surprised when I actually got a Sunday Amazon delivery as they hadn't been doing any Sunday deliveries here at all. ETA: Well, I really...
We (next door neighbor and I) had both boxes on the same post until the plow broke the post and the neighbor repaired it early this year and then...
I too have prime have had it for some time. Like most things it gets screwed up from time to time, don't say 2 days when it is more like 4. I...
OK.
Ya he is ancienter today even more so than I, have a happy one OM.