That ain't cold that's a heat wave.
Hey IHP are we counting by 2s today?
X4 on the happy birthday thing.
Time for a snack.
*zon's AI.
Not any drinks there is the possibility there was something in the sauce that didn't agree with her, we can't go to Rosa's because of something in...
I'm going to scarf down two sausages and a Sam Adam's Winter Larger for lunch.
Well the boss isn't going to her Christmas party today, something she had at her party yesterday kept her up most of the night not to worry as...
Yes, for Will.
I just had a feeling you were skulking around this morning.
You can have it and if you ever get sick of it send it to badbob he loves snow or so I hear.
It is staying south of us.
I have lite off almost out of start up.
When I bought the bunker full it was to avoid all kinds of issues, such as availably, price, and my uphill in each direction driveway.
I have only 134 bags plus what is in the hopper left from my last bunker load from 2014. I am a poor excuse for a pellet Oinker.
Well today is warsh and stove cleaning day.
X2 on those wishes.
My late arriving pack was not from *zon and unlike Larry it will be a cold day below before Alexa in any of its forms makes it into the house as...
My led C7 replacements made it to my mail box, plenty of room in the mail box and the box the replacements arrived in, mostly unneeded packing...
I use it for oldies music and all of the non pc cartoons.