Great indeed. Now the next project will seem like a breeze ! Nice work :)
Dude ! Great girl and gift !
This is very true . These are some of the reasons why I make the saw decisions I do . The further out a weight sticks out from the...
Gonna be awesome !! Dont forget some "smaller" stuff for my "lil" saws :) Seriously getting excited !
Great pic...sounds fun !!
Great load there !! It'll burn :)
Oh i have to wait awile anyhow... I have other things to attend to for now. But i hope to be ready when the time comes :). Thanks for all your...
:rofl: :lol:
Darn nice work saw there...congrats !!!!
I like to hear this !!!
And now you are getting me into the old green Poulans...and grey Craftsmans !!!!
I meant 2253..sorry...too many numbers !!!!
I actually looked at a 543xp today. Its crazy light and easy to handle..... But I talked to Terry today. He will sell me a 2253 for cheaper than...
I dont run into bigger work ! I only go after trees a certain size . Leave the bigger stuff to somone else . Ive been using 14 to 16 inch bars...
So now that the Dolmar is gone.....Ive been thinking about what to get next . Im always 50cc and down . Ive really taken a liking to my GF's 550xp...
Its easier to spell it that way I guess !!
Wish I was closer to Akron/Canton...been a lot of good saws down there lately !