I agree also . 257.....262xp....two of my favorites !!
I can understand some of this banter ! But.....I have collected..fixed..used....all sorts of saws .Really old...antique..vintage..newer..and new...
:rofl: :lol:
Love the pics ! Im glad to see another fella take a pic of the saw on the wood pile ! I love that :)
Dude ! I wanna come help cut that stuff up ! Love cherry :)
Ill leave the big wood to you fellas !
Great job ! Kinda looks like you know what you are doing :)
Great pics ! You are doin just fine there ! I cut some really small stuff with my top handle.... My 4 year old daughter loves to help stack...
With tops like that... Who needs bottoms !!!! Great score and pics !
Sounds like an awesome day :). Cant wait to see those pics !
Run it a bit first... Then go for it !
Sweeet saw there ! Good luck with bringin her back to life :)
Good deal there ! You will bring em back to life :)
Sounds like a great idea buddy ! Good thinkin !
Sweet stuff !!!
:rofl: :lol: Cool looking saw !! Cant wait to hear how it works out :)
Looks like a model 502 to me ! Great stove. Have one myself. Parts are out there :)
Sounds like something I could use for sure :) :)
Never...but I like the specs on it !
Thats something to be proud of ! Great setup buddy ! Love the picks :)