Good point to check out !
R and R ....... (remove and replace ) the bar and chain :)
Very nice Gary..very nice :)
Dont be afraid of the impact wrenches !! They are very handy when used properly :)
Hmmmm. I love a good mystery !
I actually dont know what the Poulan model would be . Gary would be the guy who would know . Im learning...but slowly :)
I would start at one turn on each screw... Then tune by ear from there ! Btw.... Muffler mod on a 180 is super easy and well worth the effort......
You got it Dex :)
Great pics !! Sad to have missed out . Looks like you guys had a great time !
Last...I have a couple of carbs . First is a NOS carb for a Husky 44 Rancher..may work on other applications . Walbro HDC-51B . New and never...
Next is a Pioneer 2071 Holiday 2 Easy Arc . Has the 16 inch bar with cool sprocket on the end ! No chain . HAs a solid 150 psi spark...but no...
Poulan 4000 PHO . What you see is what you get ! Has good spark...but a sad 50 psi :( Lots of good parts though . First $15 gets it . [ATTACH]...
Some of you know that I have been pretty sick the last few weeks . So much that I had to miss the GTG :( Barely been able to do much . Stil...
Luv the dolmars :)
X2
Ive got nothing.... But ill be on the lookout ! Fantastic lil saw :)
Some fun cuttin comin up !!!
Sweeeeet !!! Love the pic :)
16" for me . But for reasons just discused in a different thread . That big bar hangin out there ......hurts me waaay worse that bending down more...
May need a bow bar....why...I dont know !!!!!