I have a nice Craftsman/Poulan 358.357230 top handle saw for sale. Has a good 18 inch bar and chain. Has new fuel line and filter. About 150...
Shoot me a pm ! Always a little room to negotiate !
I have a real nice Homelite Super EZ Auto for sale today. Just 3 days ago i put on a NOS upgraded 3 shoe clutch as the old Junky 2 shoe s- clutch...
X2 on the smoothness. The lil Dolmar 350 i had was the smoothess saw ive ever had. And ive had a bunch :)
I understand completely ! Except for me its from 16 inch to 20 inch that feels that way . Gotta keep that weight close to the body :)
I hate new chains for that reason !! Constant tightening the first time out :(
My dad has a Husky 35 ton . I would never buy anything else but a Husky . Good value..great machine !!
If your first post contains a pic...you are ok by me !!! Welcome aboard...and nice Husky :)
Not sure what Dolmar does...but they feel much better than a Husky..in my hands anyway . And Im a Husky guy !! But slowly going to the Dolmars ....
My Dad and I needed one at our properties......and he has a nice tractor...and I had an old 8n at the time . So I kept an eye on...
Dolmar is far from the "dark" side my friend !! Get the Dolmar...you will spend less.....and be happier :)
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant add much more that that !!! I have had a Husky 257 . Great classic firewood saw . Has a mild power band . Its not an XP....but for me it is...
Im jealous !!! Enjoy :)
Congrats on the saw . Seems to be a good fit for you . Small saws rule :)
I use the good Oregon grease gun myself. I have always greased.. Because they give a hole to do so. Never thought about not doing it :)
Just found those two yesterday. Was nice to get out of the darn house :)
Ive got a Homie 360 that im gonna sell soon after i check it out . May be a good project .[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Both sold !
4000 sold