As u wish Dex :). Im sure ill find something to fill up the space in the garage :)
Yup fellas... Saw is still for sale. ! Dex.. You know my number :)
Nice !!!
You got it Gary !!
Up next is a pretty cool Poulan Wildthing 4018 chainsaw . Good 18 inch bar and chain . Good air filter and spark plug . Brand new gas and oil caps...
Gotta get this garage cleaned up !!! I have here a really clean Husqvarna 36 chainsaw power head . Missin the clutch cover..and has no bar and...
Nice "lil" saw . This should sell quick !
How about $10 for the lil poulan micro ! Ill have a few more saws to put on this weekend !
Im getting confused with all these saws ive got hangin around :)
Meant Pioneer.
Congrats !
Any takers on the old Poulan at $10 plus shipping ? A lot of good parts here !
Ok fellas. I can do $50 plus shipping. Thats me breaking even :). Its a good saw with a lot more cutting left in it ! Better snag it before i...
That 241 is a light lil booger :). Better send that my way :)
Wish i was up for the challenge on this great saw !
I was able to dig the spikes in and lean on it alil bit on the bigger logs. It didnt shy away from it like i thought it would :). Doesnt...
Saw is sold ! Sorry about not having the price in the ad. Still not feeling good i guess :)
Cool !! Since I never can find adresses and such...shoot me your info on a PM....I should be able to ship tomorow !
Since ur a repeat customer.... Hows $35 Plus shipping.
Myself and someone else did this a while ago with a husky 550xp.... And a stihl saw... Cant remember which one. But..... I think we said that the...