x2 Welcome!
Nice job bud! Way cheaper than pellets in the long run. :thumbs:
Magic Spark = Pro Pellets
Wow, hard to believe given the long, really cold spells we had.......seemed that the temp never got above freezin from about Dec. 1 through 2...
Which stove...the West Point?
I know good stuff when I drink 'em <burp>
Another great plan! :drool:
Always a good plan! :cheers:
Nice one! :D
Yup
Got about 1/2" of the dam white chit this afternoon. F that....I'm not even touching a shovel......hope it melts tomorrow.;) Ahhhh....a nice...
Major problem is that the fines will be flying all around in the air (dust) and will get on everything. You'd still need a vacuum hose placed so...
Yep. T-Stew ......it was under "corn cleaner" http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/corn-cleaner.10003/
T-Stew There is a thread on the forum where I listed all the parts needed to build one. Try searching "vacuum pellet cleaner", or something...
How is the longevity of those gaskets so far?
Woke up to a coating of that dam white chit ....:mad: