Or do you need to borrow the van & the suits to make it a "road trip!" ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Actually, after my 2 daughters were off to college, I stopped running the pellets through the cleaner. My older daughter was the one with the...
I NEVER had an auger get "clogged" with fines from any brand pellet in either of my 2 stoves made by different manufacturers.
Are you also observing the average length of all the brands? Pellets that are much shorter as a whole normally result in higher temps for the...
I had a girlfriend who said that to me once......I got rid of her for a better model. :banana:
:handshake:
Here ya go ivanhoe : http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/corn-cleaner.10003/
Don't want to be a slacker on Nat. Beer Day......I'll do my part: [ATTACH]
You know perfectly well why you allow it.........no fear of :heidi:
:faint: I'd be passing out at that temp. Or else I'd have a fan running :dennis:
OK, gotcha.
Hit about 66* here today......windows down in the car too while I was out shopping around for my new Amish Shed. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :banana:
Or much more insulation?? o_O
As mentioned above, proper moisture level (no more than 15.5%), ability to get cobs/husk pieces out, air tight storage.
X3 :faint:
She sure is!!! :D
I have the exact same shed (it was here when I moved in last summer). I guessed it would hold about 4 tons, so if I eventually pull the trigger...
One word......YUCK.
I burned some SP a few years ago.....loved 'em.:yes:
This is what I used to store the "excess" pellets in my last house....was originally built for cordwood: [ATTACH]