Yessir. Running great. Much faster too, since this has a faster bus speed and flash drive instead of hard drive. Has 8MB of memory in it, and...
They're relocating their plant to my area....about 20 min. away. LOTS of orchards around here......never saw one get angry, though. :confused:
I've burned the Spruce Pointes and liked them a lot, but either those or the LaCretes would be my choice. If it were me, I'd do a split order...
:popcorn:
:drool:
Well, got the old iMac opened up, and extracted the Hard Drive. Mounted it in the new case, plugged 'er in, and voila, works great. So now I...
Well, latest update on the crashed iMac. I had the day off, so I took it to a local Apple Cert. repair shop. Young guy (couldn't have been more...
I've seen 100 LB. tanks there, but never 100 GAL.
slvrblkk Here's what happens to Windows-based PC machines by "happy" owners. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Yep, I broke rule #1 and may pay a big price. But as we speak, the new Seagate 1TB Backup Plus drive is getting filled with Time Machine back-up...
Yep, I know. The files are still there. I'll try the cable transfer that the service guy suggested. If not, I'll get a quote on getting it...
Spoke to a Apple repair shop Friday and he thought it was the graphics card. Unfortunately, this machine can only use the original, and from what...
This is the first one I ever had that did. Unlike those PC's that need to be replaced every 2-3 years, or sooner. :p:rofl: :lol:
Well, as a few of you may have noticed, I've been absent for the past 5-6 days. Was reading email one night and suddenly the computer starts...
Welcome!
I KNEW I was #1! :dancer:
Smoke, that really sucks. Sorry to hear it. There are some real a**holes in the world. Hope it's all repairable.
Take one guess when the stove would decide to shut off? :confused:
Why is it that nobody knows how to side cast?
Those thunder boomers went past me last night too, plus torrential downpours.......sounded like people on the roof w/ hammers. :bug: Dog jumped...