Huh? :confused:
Borrow Don's fancy $3000 electric mover thingy.....for that price, it should load those pellets into that hopper extension all by itself. o_O
:handshake: :yes: :banana:
Put mine in last weekend.....been pretty warm here all week.....89* was the high today
Really.....sounds like someone is bragging.
Huh??
The standard red bearing grease you'd use on wheel bearings will do just fine.
x3
Can't wait to see the pics of the install & first fire. You gonna do the pre-burn outdoors?
:popcorn:
You're welcoming him to his control board??? :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
wildwest, pay attention to post #2. Then look at #'s 30, 31, 33, 79, 116, 148, 162...
Hmmmmm....I seem to remember some people from Wisconsin, Wyoming, and Colorado laughing it up last winter about how they had no snow, it was 45*...
AHHHHHHHHH. Those Corona Lights w/ lime have been so refreshing all day. I think I'll have another <BURP> :cheers:
Let's see, I can start in ..........oh yeah, NOW! :cheers:
Welcome Flavy !
Happy B-Day Steve!! :drunk:
Wow....what a "memory" I have.....I actually ordered 8MB more memory, which arrived yesterday :ups:and installed last night....so total installed...
Geeeez....that's too bad. :coffee:
Don't think too many of them are worried about that. Europe will buy as much as we can ship there.