Thanks! LOL....yeah, it would hold a lot, but if a pellet eater gets installed, I'll be using the 8' x 8' plastic shed that was here when I...
Well, after 5 weeks of waiting, the shed finally arrived at the dealer :banana:.....delivery is set for Monday morning. Once I get electric run...
normanscag is this what you're looking for? I found this one, and about 6 other online places that had it....this was the cheapest:...
Be safe!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day, but please remember the true meaning of the day. It's not all about hot dogs, hamburg's, and...
Ditto here
johninwi Just an observation.....I hope you're using 4" pipe throughout, cuz just with your mention of a T, 2 90's, and 22' of vertical, if...
Here, this should help everyone out....just set it and forget it....some of us need to change the "PM" to "AM" :cheers: [ATTACH]
Yep, fire weather warnings here too.
First of all, welcome to the forum. As for the rods, just don't turn the drill on reverse....keep it spinning clockwise even while removing the...
Was 38* here at about 5:30 am.....58* now at 11am
At the last house, between the vultures and the bobcat, most things didn't last more than a day or two.
You're slacking.......
x2
Grass likes cool temps.....be thankful, add water. :D
I also hate it when they start chucking wood: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6Ti9xCX_M
:popcorn:
Woke up to 34* this morning, and 60* in the house.....had to get up and turn the heat on for a little while to take the chill off. :shiver:
Sorry STB.....I just popped open a bottle of "fix". :cheers: