Happy Birthday Dex.......make sure you have a few for all of us! :drunk:
Like I said, charge them whatever you want.....they always can say no.
One of my mom's favorite sayings when I met someone I didn't like was "it takes all kinds of people to make a world".:confused: My fathers...
IMO, I would inform the owner that since they did not buy it from you, there would be an additional service charge for you to do the work. Make...
Remember what the name for people that do that is? It was also from SNL...... Nerkels
The one on the end I paid extra for....I like a lotta light too.
It involves Don2222, a pellet stove, Hello!, and another website.:picard: You don't wanna know......
:faint: Oh, the horror
Yep, the original thought was to use the existing chimney and run a liner through it to a pellet eater. If propane starts to climb in the future,...
15 cents/gal cheaper than last year.
Yeah, probably, but after the price-fix I just got today on my propane ($1.84/gal.), a pellet-eater for this place is on indefinate hold.
Well, shed got delivered & "installed" today....pics to prove it happened. Pretty close match to house. Now, gotta get the driveway paved...
Here's a dual fuel corn/pellet Englander that includes a direct vent pipe. You guys have pretty good access to corn out there, right?...
I thought of that, but they are much less common to find for sale used. The PDVC's are everywhere. And a 60 lb. hopper extension is available...
ECsaws Since this is not for heating the house, you probably should check on a place like Craig's List in your area for a used one (see below)....
Was it THIS kind of reminder? :heidi: Tough way to start your day......
Guinea hens are the best for that.....they love the damm things.
Tons of them around me. Question: does anyone remember ever seeing a tick when you were a kid? I was crawling all over the woods and bushes,...
For your reference, the one I just posted the pic of, is 10 x 16
Thanks Will :)