X2!
Well, it looks like a weekend indoors........:( [ATTACH]
:drool::drool::drool:
Great price.....I'm locked in at $1.84 until next April
Well, the shed is almost ready to be filled. Got the electrical all done Fri-Sat. Outlets, switches for the overhead fluorescent light & outside...
Just keep goin' til you lose count. :drunk:
I had granite in my last house. 9 years and no stains, scratches. As long as you clean it and seal it a few times a year, you're good to go....
Exactly.....I knew I hadn't been under a rock THAT long. :doh:
I had no idea a blonde was involved.....LOL. :rofl: :lol:
OK, I give up. I know you mean the "oil filler cap", but never heard it called a "710". :confused:
I've pretty much switched to Chrome. Easier than Safari. Pics load no-problem.
Glad to hear from ya.......have a great summer!
Well, spoke to the supervisor at the local Fedex hub today. Their Risk-Management dept has to handle this, according to her. I'm supposed to get...
I took pics.....gonna handle this strictly through Fedex, I hope.
No, no note. I'm guessing he didn't even know he did it. Can't imagine if he did, he wouldn't leave one.....it was so obvious as I pulled into...
Came home from work to find the Fedex delivery guy had backed his truck up my driveway and into my classic '85 Monte Carlo SS. LR quarter,...
There's not much info about it, period. :popcorn:
Only thing is the cable TV cable installed last fall......the cable guys said there wasn't anything else there, and the electrical I'm going to...
Finally got my butt down to HD to pick up all the electrical stuff for the new shed.....4' shop light, bulbs, bunch of outlets & switches, wire,...
Got the driveway paved today. Not very big, but will be so nice to wash the car and not have mud splashing up, and clearing that dreaded white...