They're not stupid....he knows you'll clean up! :rofl: :lol:
I think he was looking to rent one of the bird condos in your 2nd pic. :D
Just to clarify my point, I'm not saying that people should stop buying pellets or collecting cord wood.....I think some of that should always be...
I think Jay means the Bio-Bricks
I hear ya....absolutely.:yes:
No....people have to do what's best $-wise to keep themselves & their families warm. In addition, anyone that has a bad back (like me) should...
I'm seeing $269 @ HD, and $259 at Lowes around here :faint: (and Lowes has pellets in stock). Using the PFI fuel cost calculator, pellets @...
Anyone that's on the fence about all this should be filling the oil or propane tanks JIC. I don't see pellet prices going down, and oil/gas is...
exactly
Only a ton? You have a lot of leftover from last winter?
I agree....the last time I burned the TH, not a bad pellet. If they have 100 tons in stock, I think I'd be starting my winter stash stock-up now.
Why? LOL :seasoned:
GS could be had in my area for most of the past winter, but once the end of Feb. came, I didn't see any in the local big boxes.
I agree. A mill somewhat close to me, run by a VERY large pellet producer, that came on line a few years ago had the WORST pellets I'd used in a...
And you're surprised? :doh:
Thanks TT......I was torn between that & the Rescue. I think I've made my mind up now.
Since the actual deck suface is somewhat worn, I'm gonna try some of that thick surface restoring paint. The steps are going to get an extra...
Update on "things around the house". The original deck was old, wobbly, not level, too big, and generally ugly. Used some of the original...
So, what is the final price??
:rofl: :lol: