I saved the one above that! Buy Bush's baked beans, earn free gas...PFFT! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
In general an insulated SS flue will draft better than a clay flue...and round better than square (a round flue tends to stay cleaner too...the...
That's a real good one! :thumbs:
You know how they do, just hitch a ride, unpermitted! :hair:
So, you are saying that you encourage strangers to dump at your house for free...? :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
So, mama have you digging her a swimming pool yet? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Nice find...that's a new one to me...looks to be another chinees machine though, and so far none of the chinees kinetic machines have held up very...
Oh my...I knew it had gotten expensive, and they cracked down on loud exhaust, but geez, sounds like they ruined it! (well, probably more like as...
Ewww...:rofl: :lol:
Correcting my missed typo...RPM = flow, 1:1
Yes sir! I used to hit Silver Lake with the owner of GT Thunder sometimes...he usually had a few machines with experimental engines in them,...
Must be a distance away...seems like a funny place to built a boat...;) :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Stopped it, as in stalled the engine, or popped the relief valve open? In the video, is the engine WFO? If so, doesn't sound like 3600RPM to...
Sweet...those were runners too! I think my buddy still has one...dang things bring stupid money now...