There was a warning here until 9:30, storm line went just north of us...sounds like minimal damage, other than one spot where it looks like there...
X2 on that...those hooks, and hookeroons changed firewood handling for me...I can handle 2 fairly large rounds if I have one on each side...but...
It's pretty brown here too (not as much as some "winters" though!) but its starting to green up/grass is growin already...some spots might need...
Yes and no...the throttle plate is not wide open, but the throttle control lever is, so that's why the common reference...I bet if I say "what's...
Funny thing is about 2 hours ago I heard on the radio news that someone has proposed a bill or something that would make "USA" labeled meats truly...
Yeah, I can see why it went the way of the dodo bird...
Whew, I had confidence someone would figure it out...but was startin to get worried though! I guess these were a thing years ago... [IMG]
That stuff is all adjustable, if you think it happens too quick...just FYI.
You better have a face mask on though, cuz :fart: ;) :rofl: :lol:
So that is at least somewhat close to 3600 rpm...that temp though, woof...as far as the overflow...yeah, could be a bit full, or leaning toward...
[MEDIA] Well, that was a good one...but take 30 minutes and watch/listen to this...its worth the time. [MEDIA]
Tequila, at 1 am Tuesday morning?! :eek: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Its only the older semi retired farmers that wait for daybreak to start...and even then, only some of them, the rest have half a "factory shift"...
How about if it works, until it doesn't...was it a good idea, then changed to a bad one?! :sherlock: ;) :whistle:
Since that is the butt end of the cylinder, running the wedge out to full extension will get any seals/packing well away from the heat. If you are...
Oh, brother...is this yet another undocumented firewood quantity term?
Looks like Garfield is sleeping off a pan of lasagna! :thumbs:
:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Interestingly enough, many (most?) places don't make people wear those braces anymore...they have found they really don't help that much (my...
Well...you're not wrong...:rofl: :lol: