I miss my old flip phone. Fixes ride height, still overloads rear axle/tires.
First cut pics? :binoculars: :saw: :stack::stacker:
The title of this thread seemed familiar to me...couldn't figure out why, then it hit me today, its in a Van Halen song! :rofl: :lol:
Are your springs "frowning" in resting state by now? :rofl: :lol:
Nice! Species?
Looks like there's a couple over in the right lane?! :rofl: :lol: Word part is this is a dudes car! (?) :jaw: :rofl: :lol:
Got some new hoops for muh SCUT! :whistle: [IMG]
Cats woulda ate 'im... KFR...o_O
:startled: :rofl: :lol: The other night I loaded up the rest of the cherry tree that I had cut up at work some months back...got that split n...
I bet carrying those big heavy wet oak splits has more to do with it than anything...I know it fires mine up if I'm splitting/handling a lot,...
Building sideboards for it too, I assume?
You cross pollinate your firewood?! Dude, that's next level right there! ;)
:rofl: :lol: :startled:No! :hair:
Oh wow, I worked with an old guy that used to say "my forgetter just keeps workin betterer and betterer"...he was kind of an ornery ole coot, I...
Forever...when I first started out with a stove I didn't have much wood to burn so I bought some blocks like this from a mill and I quickly found...
X2...it gets 130-140* in the attic in the summertime...
So chlorine basically...if used heavily around plants, that'll be the end of them...but if you do use this, do it on a sunny day, sunlight knocks...
X3! :handshake:
Supposedly there was something capable of a tornado went just right directly north of us, but it barely blew here as far as I know...looks like...
They get their splitter fixed up then?