If you have the ability to do so. Take as much weight off the stove as you can. Good luck a and be safe.
Oh I knew I was missing something. It sounded so bland. Sat here reading it over and couldn't remember so I posted. Opps. Gotta have garlic and...
When I do meatloaf it is 1 lb pork and I pound beef. Add 1 egg, Worcester sauce, bread crumbs, shredded cheese, touch of Italian seasoning,...
Ok I was wondering about that as most of the cook times I have seen were quite long. Enjoy.
How long will that take?
To you an Judy also and everyone else today.
What scraped lol. Yea she would. She just had roast beef s few minutes ago. Besides, the other critters we have around here, don't want to...
Happy anniversary. Still trying to figure out how many active threads you have going.:thumbs: every time I turn around you have another one. I...
Good afternoon all. Happy valentines day all. Molly, we had Turkey last night for dinner. Woke up to 6*. We are at 13*. Sun was out but the...
Happy valentines to ya both and Carol happy birthday.
I am happy for the both of you.
If your lawn is nice and growing, better get the lawn mower ready. :rofl: :lol:
I think that worked pretty well. But Ruger did better as he was the only one who brought wood home. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Nice job.
Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Think back to the good times that you did have.
Sorry to hear about the health problem but glad to hear your well on your way back to 100%.
Pretty pictures Molly.
We also have a cement block house and I also get cold easy. Reloaded s little bit ago and now a very toasty 83. Maybe a touch to much. Hope she...
38 cloudy. Did get an inch or 2 last nite. Seeing melting on the roof so ya know the ground is slush. Temps take a nose dive tonight. Going to 0....
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics.
Cloudy and 38 out. So some melting going. Friday high of 11 low of 0. Then it will bounce back up Saturday. With the new roof we are seeing...