Not nice. :rofl: :lol:. I was sitting here earlier looking out the window at the sunshine wishing the temps were in the 70s so I could go...
Good afternoon all.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he heals u quickly.
That's ok. Eatonpcat connected up ( look above) lol.. just after that they announced that it will start back up tomorrow at 4. All good.
Lol I really don't need any more as I had insomnia last night. Lol Been awake since 2AM. Cheers :coldone::coldone::coldone:
Hey wildwest. Ok watching Daytona. 2020 get cancelled for rain as I got a note at the bottom of screen that is telling me I am watching 2019....
I am. Have it set to record.
Thanks
How heavy is a bag of pellets?
About the same here. If I load it about 2 days. Chaz loads it, twice as mine.
Good morning Brandon and Jeff . I can just barely make out my bird feeder. That means my cardinals will be in shortly for breakfast. They are...
For myself being short with short arms I need to reach way in to fill the back area. We load east/west. A still do a little flipping.
Hey Eric, when you get a chance can you get s pic of the alone plant for me. Thanks.
I want one.:drool:
Nice job and like the sunset pic.
When we got our new stove, Chaz got me a pair of gloves that go up to my elbows. Love them. Ya before them, I got a few also.
We have the same cart and do the same thing.
Good afternoon everybody. Happy Saturday. Woke up to 4 below but they said it felt like 18 below. Temps have warmed up to 19 and heading to...
I was going to have him take me out to dinner but with the high of 11 yesterday, I wasn't going any where. Thank you very much. There's other...
-4 but feels like-18. But will be sunny and going to 30.