You are turning him on to the good ones.
:rofl: :lol: Oh you have it so rough. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
There use to be a TV show all about going after sunken logs down south.. used to watch it all the time.
Well looky here, guess this is not recent, but still impressive. I found a copy on youtube sans narrative. [MEDIA] Thank you. The cars that...
The video not working for me. Shoot I wanted to see that.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of knowledge people here willing to share.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of great people here with knowledge to share.
What a cutie.. but you did an opps. Lol. She will remember that piano and as she gets more mobile guess where she will be making a bee line for....
I like them. Thanks for sharing. I also think that someone was board today.:whistle:
Hang in there Dennis.
Nope. I think to post video you need to go through YouTube. But I have never done it.
Oh you are having some serious mud seasons. Hope it dries up for you soon.
X5
I watched the race until cancelation. Tried finding it the next day with no luck. Just glad everybody walked away.
Congratulations to and mama on your beautiful daughter. Now get them home so you can relax.
I agree Yooper. Feel better soon
:rofl: :lol: "navigating from under a bride" opps
Plus I am retired and I hibernate in the winter. So I get to watch it all day. :D
Glad they feel better at least.
Ah I wouldn't do that. Chaz sits inside in the ac as he can't take the heat. While myself, 90* I am comfortable sitting on the front porch...