Ya have now. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
What he said Dave.
We put used car oil in a small hand pump sprayer. We share it with a friend and sprayer goes where the splitter goes. I believe it was on the manual.
I hope things start drying out for you.
Well look at you go. :D Congratulations. Not you can get those mods straightened out. :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Stiff lol. But he went back to drop a few more.
X2
Good afternoon all. Sunny and about 40* I'll take it. Have a good day all.
I hope the felling goes well also. Don't know exactly when they will be coming. Last fall they were up there trimming some top branches on both...
Chaz has a work jacket like. Every time I see it, poor thing, what did he do to it. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Silly question. We do have a small trail that we will be using once they take the trees down on the pipeline. It is up hill for short way. But...
Get a new one and bury that one with honors. It's served it's time.:rofl: :lol:
Good afternoon all. Clear blue skies and lower 30s. Will be going to upper 30's. Last fall a friend of ours asked Chaz if this spring he would...
Well I got up about the same time as you. I just don't get out here till later. Hood afternoon Molly.
Cool and congrats on the future helper on the way.
How old is he? Looks like ya got a good helper.
Looks like your helper does too.
X what ever number we are up to. Have a good one.
Glad to hear she is home.
Those carts are nice. What breed is the pup. Cute dog.