Check this link out by Scotty. Getting "high" over the weekend.....
Nice. How did he do? The one pic of him cutting the cookie, the illusion almost makes it look like that is so thin you can see the all the way...
I do believe that was Scottie.
Dave, you really need to watch those hounds closer. They don't need to take the tractor out for a joy ride. :rofl: :lol:
Got a question for you hoarders with a cat stove. With temps starting to warm up for some of us, when you have a small fire what is your temp...
Good afternoon everybody. About 20* out and overcast. If you look really close you can see few flakes. Have a good weekend all.
Who ever heard of a bait shop closed on Sunday. That is just wrong.:rofl: :lol:
Just wondering. I have noticed that you do a lot of bucking, splitting and loading the truck and then delivering. Where all these standing dead...
I like Molly's idea. Good afternoon all. Hope everybody has a great day today and a better weekend.
Can't see our yard yet but I know it will be like a sponge when we do see it just like yours. Between the springs and having a clay base, spring...
This was the cereal plant I am talking about out I Iowa. Now in Olean we do have a bread plant I get to smell once in awhile. It on the other...
Well today is uneventful. Just enough breeze to make the trees sway a little. A few flakes here and there. So yesterday was our bad day. Most...
Hum how about a Quaker Oats factory. We could always tell when they were cooking. Oh it smelled so good. Loved those days.:thumbs: Hey had to...
How is your dry wood supply. Now you have to work on the 3 yr plan.
They ... the dumb forecasters. Will have to wait and see. Still snowing and blowing here. I just wish it would go away. Am starting to see a...
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of people here with a lot of knowledge and ready to share.
Down here on western NY so far st our house we had rain last night and turned to snow during the night. It is miserable out there right now....
Thanks both CoachSchaller and wildwest . Both of you suggested the box fan and filter. Now do you guys have a suggestion for a nice quiet box...
Happy birthday from me to him.
I was kinda looking at the $200 for the living room as that is where we have the stove. That is where we are at for most of the day. The bed room...