X2
Sorry for the family's loss.
Good afternoon. Quiet out here.
I am a big Hawkeye fan and we currently have spectrum. Good thing about that come August or September I turn on the big 10 channel for $12/mo...
Yup First one shows you speeding, running stop signs and lights. 2nd one working Miz Carol to death. And then there was the 3rd one. What can I...
So he gets to go to work. With it being grass probably a good training start. Be safe out there.
When we bought our property there were 2 wells. A state water inspection checked both. Ours was fine but the trailer had a bacteria in it which...
I to would like to 2nd what Eric VW said. They were kind enough to allow me their couch to sleep on so I would have access to electric for my O2...
Nice job Carol and Jeff.
Spring cleaning, bath humbug :rofl: :lol:
Glad to hear that Jeff.
30 out and 78 in. Next 2 days should get in the 50's.
We have plowed the front yard for Holly before. Luckily it has been a mild winter and Chaz's and Holly's walks have deposited a lot in the woods.
So ya know when spring starts to show you know where the piles are that need to be taken care of.
Congrats on your future son.
I am right there with Dennis. Upper 70s and 80. There are some days I just can't seem to warm up.
Overcast and 38 out.
Good afternoon everybody. Have a good weekend everyone.
Early congrats to you and Carol.
Good afternoon everybody.